Friday, June 17, 2005

Touring Italy......

Well, it seems like Italy never happened! It has been 3 weeks since we came back from holiday and we have already started thinking about the next one.

Well, I thought I should put up some pics for to see! So here goes! I shall put little comments on them, easier that way!

As usual, I have put the pictures in the wrong order! when you are scrolling downwards it is from Sorrento to Venice, so it is from last place we went to to the first! It is up to you how you want to look at them!

Enjoy! and make sure you make comments if you want to say something witty! ;o)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Iceman here,very impressed with your efforts,great photos & commentary.Would really like to meet you someday,seeing as Turnip & Iceman are such good buddies,it seems only natural.
Maybe a revisit to Mauritius for you & us to tag along would be cool(no kids of course).
Take care

9:31 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Thanks Mrs Iceman!

It was a beautiful holiday and I can't believe it has been and gone!

Yeah, we must meet up soon! Paintball for me is a BIG NO NO! Just not my cup of tea! ;o) But, I am sure we can meet up this summer and go to the beach in Eastbourne! that would be nice! Have fish and chips and doughnuts! Yummm!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Luna said...

Oh my god, how beautiful!! Love your pictures, reminds me why I need (yep, it's definitely a need) to revisit Italy ;o)

Hope the recent sunshine has helped (even just a little) in lifting you out of the post-holiday blues xx

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home