Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Long time no see... We went to NYC!

So, I have finally put the NYC pics on the blog. I know it has been since July 2005! A very long time!

We went to Canada & NYC in November 2005. It was wonderful to see the Canadians again! It was too long of a gap since we last saw them (at our wedding). Canada was beautiful as usual, but we went to see the peeps this time.

Luckily, we managed to get a good deal on a bus and hotel package to go to NYC. We went there for 3 nights, about 2 day and half days really. Nowwhere near enough though! MUST go back, and SOON!!!

What can I say? NYC was like a movie set. Felt that I had already been there before, many times. Every corner, every building, is so familiar fro movies, TV shows, and any portrayal of it. It is so much more in real life though. You have to be there to really understand why New Yorkers are so patriotic when it comes to their city! I love London with all my heart and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. BUT! If I were to cheat on my London Town, then it would be with New York! Oh how I would LOVE to live there, even for a short time! It would be such an amazing experience. You never know! One day when I am rich and famous! ;o)

As you can see from the pictures, we went with Nadia and Shiraz, which made the experience even better! It was so special to be there with them. Ok, bring me a bucket! ;o)

Anyway, enough of me talking! Look at the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home