Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Thorpe Park

We decided to go to Thorpe Park as I had never been to such a theme park. And because I was feeling that I wanted some adrenalin pumping in my veins, after seeing the advert for Stealth.

It was a really nice day, weather was great and had a really good time. All the rides were good and Stealth was AMAZING. After a wait of about 1.5 hours we got to it then Owen and I started panicing. It was over before it started with a speed of 60-70mph from 0-6 seconds!!!! By the time we got to the top of arch and all of a sudden all you see is the ground you think "Oh! s*&t!!!!!". Wanted to do it all over again once we came off, but the queue was growing and growing. Felt very proud of myself for actually going ahead with it! Great rush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home